2021 FPEIM virtual annual meeting – April 26, 2021
FPEIM’s Presentation to the Land Matters Advisory Committee – January 26, 2021
FPEIM semi-annual meeting – October 26, 2019, hosted by the Town of Souris
- FPEIM Procurement Program – presentation by Tyler Hannemann An overview of the benefits and some of the programs offered to FPEIM members.
- Cyber Security Tips based on the presentation from Frank Fazio of Cysat Security
- Municipal Planning – What you need to know. What you should know. And . . . most importantly, why planning is important – presentation by Hope Parnham, DV8 Consulting
- More Funding. More Opportunity. – presentation by Jim Wren, Advisor, Programs Outreach, FCM
- Welcoming Communities Program – presentation by Amie Swallow MacDonald, Director of Rural Economic Development, Department of Fisheries and Communities
FPEIM annual meeting – April 29, 2019 hosted by the Rural Municipality of St. Peter’s Bay
- Sustainable Communities: the importance of a strong economic foundation – presentation by David Campbell, Jupia Consultants. A video of his presentation can be seen by clicking here.
- Resources for Building Climate Resilience – presentation by Eddie Oldfield, Quest & FCM
- Building Flood Resilient Communities – presentation by Cheryl Evans, Intact Centre on Climate Adaptation
FPEIM semi annual meeting – January 19, 2019 in Kinkora
- FOIPP and Access to Information
- Municipal Emergency Management Program