2023 is an election year for the FPEIM Board of Directors. Nominations forms for the position of President and Board members are below.
SECOND CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR FPEIM BOARD MEMBERS
A call for nominations for the FPEIM President and Board members was issued on January 20, 2023, with a deadline of March 10, 2023. The Nominating Committee received one nomination for President and six nominations and two appointments for FPEIM Board positions by the deadline. Section 7, paragraphs g and h of the FPEIM Constitution read:
g) If any seat remains vacant following the close of nominations, the returning officer shall issue a second call for nominations to those member municipalities that are eligible to fill the vacancy or vacancies.
h) Nominations will be accepted for fourteen (14) days, following the second call for nominations. During this time period, the Nominating Committee may solicit nominations to fill the said vacancies.
The Nominating Committee is seeking nominations for the following vacant seats:
- Once seat for Kings County representative (Cities/Towns Caucus)
- Two seats for Kings County representatives (Rural Municipalities Caucus)
- One appointment from the Town of Stratford
- One seat for Queens County representative (Cities/Towns or Rural Municipalities Caucus)
- One seat for a Prince County representative (Cities/Towns or Rural Municipalities Caucus)
- One seat for a Prince County representative (Rural Municipalities Caucus)
The term of office will begin following the annual meeting on April 24, 2023, and end immediately following the 2027 Annual Meeting.
The deadline for nominations for the above positions is 4:00 pm on March 29, 2023.
The nomination form for an FPEIM Board position can be found here.
The deadline for Nominations is 4:00 pm on March 10, 2023.
The deadline for Nominations to fill vacancies, if applicable, is 4:00 pm on March 29, 2023.