115 Cavendish Square
St. John's, NL A1C 2B9
After a successful 2018 Atlantic-wide Asset Management Conference inaugural conference in Moncton, the Atlantic Infrastructure Management Network is excited to be planning the second Atlantic Asset Management Conference, September 5-6, 2019, at the beautiful Sheraton Hotel in St. John’s, NL.
At the conference you can expect insightful and real-life experience and examples from municipalities across Atlantic Canada. The technical program is under development, but here are some examples of what we plan to include:
- Inspiring keynotes
- A mix of case studies, workshops
- Provincial and National Updates
- Examples of hands-on approaches to asset management in Atlantic Canada
Key tools and resources, for municipalities of all sizes, to develop and/or improve their asset management practices and systems
- Interactive workshops
- Asset management plans at all stages of development
- Steps all municipalities can take to better manage their assets and mitigate risks
- Examples of how to integrate natural assets and climate change into your asset management plans
If you have topics or case studies you would like to see or share, we want to hear from you! Email the details to email@example.com. In the meantime, watch for a call for presentations coming soon and check for regular updates on our website.